Spring Tripod Mount
Spring Tripod Mount
- Designed to quickly attach any Smartphone with or without a case from 2 1/4 to 3 5/8 inches wide.
- 4 springs for a strong grip and small enough to fit in your pocket
- Portable and easy to use – ideal for smartphone users on the go
- Can be mounted quickly to any tripod with a universal screw mount, including Square Jellyfish’s own Pocket Tripod or Jelly Legs Micro Tripod.
- Rotate from Vertical to Horizontal in seconds – the only mount in the market that can do this
- Also makes a cool desk stand for your device when combined with one of our tripods
Plastic Spring Tripod Mount
Do you like taking pictures with your smart phone? How about videos? Do you love taking panoramic shots?
Would you like to be in more pictures with your friends, but hate constantly having to ask a stranger to take your pictures for you?
Are you constantly on-the-go, with no space to drag around a tripod with you?
The Spring Tripod Mount’s unique flexibility allows a smartphone to be positioned vertically or horizontally in seconds. The arms “spring together” and tension holds a phone or device securely in place.
The Spring Tripod Mount can accommodate virtually any smartphone, MP3 or thin pocket camera and can expand large enough to hold the larger Galaxy Note II.
Metal Spring Tripod Mount
This is the Metal Version of our best-selling Spring Tripod Mount. Can hold a Smartphone or Phablet from 2 1/4 to 3 5/8 inches wide. Works with any tripod with a universal screw mount including our Square Jellyfish Pocket Tripod, Jelly Micro Legs tripod, or Jelly Long Legs. Works with nearly every phone on the market, including phones and phablets with thick cases on them including the new iPhone X and iPhone 8 Plus. Lifetime Warranty – Just send us a picture of the problem and we will send you a replacement free of charge. Go to our website to find our contact information.
When paired with a micro ball head (Square Jellyfish’s shown above), a smartphone can be attached to the top of a camera. This can be used either to get the attention of a subject (such as a pet or baby), or can show the person taking the picture what the shot will look like once photographed.
When paired with either our Jelly Micro Legs tripod, or with the Jelly Long Legs tripod, you can fold the legs down to form a handle that help with video, self-portraits, and iPhone 5 Panoramic photos.